The CPEX Lab
Cardio-pulmonary exercise testing (CPEX) is the gold-standard assessment of the simultaneous function of the heart and lungs during exercise. The team at Marylebone Health (CHHP) provide CPEX testing for a wide range of clients including pre and post operative patients through to elite athletes. Tests are available everyday from our team of expert Physiologists.
Service in Detail
Comprehensive Heart and Lung Stress Test
- Diagnostic testing to evaluate unexplained symptoms
- Pre-operative testing to assess fitness for major surgery
- Functional evaluation and prescription for rehabilitation
- Assessing the progress of rehabilitation from illness and surgery
- Fitness testing and health screening
Bespoke Training programs for Individual needs
The CPEX testing team are specialists in the assessment of clients across the health and disease spectrum providing bespoke data for the assessment of cardiopulmonary function, the prescription of safe and efficient exercise; and the monitoring of progression.
We kindly ask for 48 hours notice to change or cancel an appointment.
Any cancellations less than 48 hours will be subject to a full cancellation charge.